8th - Bus Safety Drill
8th - BOE Mtg, 8 pm, Schreiber Aud.
9th - Conversations with Dr. Meoli,
9:15 am, Cafeteria
10th - K-5 Parent/Teacher Conf., Evening
11th - NO SCHOOL
K-5 Parent/Teacher Conferences
14-18th - NO SCHOOL - Spring Recess
21st - School is Opened
24th - NO SCHOOL
- K-5 Parent/Teacher Conferences
24th - BOE Meeting, BOCES Budget Vote,
8:00 pm, Schreiber Auditorium
25th - HSA Meeting, 8:15 am, MPR
30th - NYS Grades 3-8 Mathematics
Visit the Literacy page to find out some things you can do at home with your child.
The Kids@Portnet site has been updated with a variety of new resources for our K-5 students and teachers.
SPRING CLOTHING DRIVE
• Thank you for all your donation!
PORT FEST IS COMING SAT., MAY 17!
• Volunteers Needed to help with
Sousa Candle-Making Booth on 5/17!
Please email Stephanie Yardeni at email@example.com if interested!
• Are you interested in chairing or joining one or more Sousa HSA Committees? Are you interested in joining the Executive Board?
• Become involved and please take the time to fill out the Committee Sign Up Sheet for 2014-2015 or contact your HSA Board members for more information.
Ms. Moser updated her Birthday Book Club list. Children can donate a book to the Sousa Library for their birthday.
Click here to learn more about the Birthday Book Club and review the list of books our library needs. Thank you!